Friday March 31 8:05 A.M. – 8:30 A.M. KEYNOTE ADDRESS HON. ANTHONY RENDON ENVIRONMENTAL JUSTICE IN A CHANGING WORLD Speaker of the California State Assembly, Sacramento, CA * * * 8:45 A.M. – 10:15 A.M. LOOKING AHEAD: WHY ENVIRONMENTAL JUSTICEMore >
The City Project
- Camping Cesar Chavez Day – Then and Now
- I was having lunch and so was this red tail hawk out my window . . .
- ABA Environment, Energy & Resources Hon. Anthony Rendon, The City Project
- Resistbot works! Text Resist to 50409 to fax your Congressional rep.
- Panhe Native American Gathering & Celebration of Protection & Preservation San Onofre
- 2017 Panhe Celebration
UN Access to Medicines Panel: Reform US Common Rule on human medical experiments in developing countries, STD human rights violations in Guatemala
http://www.unsgaccessmeds.org/inbox/2016/2/29/88ruq4xr4aogy2dfy3sxrqfzneqifp Abstract We request that the UN High Level Panel support our proposed reform of the US “Common Rule” on human medical experiments, and hear our presentation, to remedy policy incoherence, promote public health, safeguard human rights, and implement evidenceMore >