The 2016 California Coastal Law Conference addresses “Moving Forward and Speaking Coastal.” The sessions on Civil Rights and Environmental Justice in the Coastal Zone include: Robert García, Founding Director and Counsel, The City Project Marce Gutiérrez-Graudinš, Director, Azul Amy Trainer,More >
The City Project
- Free the Beach! Coastal Justice, the Coastal Act, and the Coastal Commission
- National Public Lands Day with NEEF, Anahuak Youth Soccer Association & The City Project!
- Diversity in Children’s Books to Reflect the Reality of Our Lives
- Hispanic Latino Heritage Month the Language of Music Todos Somos Americanos
- Long History of US Interfering with Elections and Overthrowing Democratically Elected Governments Washington Post
- Monumento Nacional de las Montañas de San Gabriel Junta Publica 13 de Octubre, ¡Justicia Ambiental y Salud Para Todos!
Earth Day Call by Latino Organizations for Climate Justice at Paris Conference
Latino Rebel Editor’s Note: Earlier this morning, we received the following post from the groups listed at the end of this piece: Grounded in a strong culture of conservation, Latinos in the United States routinely poll as the biggest supportersMore >