Climate is a civil rights and moral issue as well as a health, economic, and environmental issue. Vatican Announces Major Summit On Climate Change “[The conference hopes to] help build a global movement across all religions for sustainable development andMore >
The City Project
- Doris Duke Conservation Scholars Program at the University of Michigan – Apply Today!
- Climate Justice Stanford Sit In Ends President John Hennessy Meets with Students
- Congressman Grijalva “The G.O.P’s Myopia on Coal” New York Times Op-Ed
- Holy Prevalence, Batman! UCLA Center for Health Advancement
- Shining A Light: Concert for Progress on Race in America, Nov 20 8/7c
- Guillermo Penalosa on Bikes, Parks & Cities
10 Years Grassroots & Government Working Together on Clean Water, Clean Air & Quality of Life for All in L.A.
The people of Los Angeles celebrated ten years of success for clean air, clean water, and improved quality of life for all under the Collection System Settlement Agreement (CSSA) on November 12, 2014. The Agreement is the result of anMore >