The City Project’s Robert García will ask how are Flint water, parks and beaches, and climate change connected? And why doesn’t the announcement below mention communities of color, or low income communities? Learn how to use civil rights and environmentalMore >
The City Project
- Coastal Justice and the California Coastal Act: An Equity Mapping and Analysis Free the Beach!
- Park and Health Equity Planning: How EPA, Los Angeles, and Community Allies Can Work Together
- Victory for Native Americans, the earth, and her people Army will not approve Dakota Access Pipeline #NoDAPL #StandingRock
- US Department of Justice The Dakota pipeline is violence to the people and the earth #NoDAPL #StandingRock
- Power to Thrive: The Intersection of Health, Environment and Equity, December 5 The City Project
- “Stay strong, be strong” Mayan people to Standing Rock Sioux #NoDAPL #StandingRock
Portland New Partners for Smart Growth Equitable Development: Civil Rights and Environmental Justice Feb 11-13
Infographic Growing a Healthier CA with Physical Education for All!
Click on the infographic for a larger image The L.A. County Health Department has published a Physical Education Checklist and MAP (Model Action Plan) to help make sure children receive quality physical education. Contact Ariel Collins at The City ProjectMore >