Civil rights tools including the disparate impact standard continue to provide important safeguards for human health and life itself. See the Policy Report called Using Civil Rights Tools to Address Health Disparities by Michael Rodriguez, MD, MPH; Marc Brenman; MarianneMore >
The City Project
- Statement on the Passing of Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia
- Is the Pope Latino? Justice for Guatemalan People in STD experiments Archdiocese of Guatemala
- Defend and Protect Our California Coast – Sign the Petition!
- Portland New Partners for Smart Growth Equitable Development: Civil Rights and Environmental Justice Feb 11-13
- Save Our Coast, Climate, and Coastal Commission for All! Hearing live online.
- Save Our Coast and Climate for All! Patrick Healy NBC News online
Celebrate the Civil Rights Revolution, Selma, Preserve the Disparate Impact Standard in the Supreme Court
Los Angeles State Historic Park "is here because of the struggle and agitation by the community. The community stopped the industrial warehouses to create the park in the most park poor city in the nation." Senator Kevin DeLeon.
En español al fondo. Senator Kevin DeLeon spoke eloquently at the groundbreaking for Los Angeles State Historic Park on March 15, 2014. “This park is not here because of the vision of politicians, or some design or plan. This parkMore >