Donations to The City Project can help support the creation of projects like the Los Angeles State Historic Park at the Cornfield.
Invest in justice with a donation to The City Project.
Your generous donation to The City Project ensures
that we can continue our work to achieve equal justice, democracy, and
livability for all.
Any gift you make will be welcome and important. A gift of $25, $50, $100, $1,000, or more will add up to a significant amount to support our work.
The work of The City Project has been made possible in part by the support of generous donors including:
Active Living Research, a national program office of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
Baldwin Hills Conservancy
S.D. Bechtel, Jr., Foundation
The California Endowment
California State Parks Foundation
Marguerite Casey Foundation
City Parks Alliance
The Rosalinde and Arthur Gilbert Foundation
John Randolph Haynes and Dora Haynes Foundation
The James Irvine Foundation
The Kresge Foundation
Levi Strauss Foundation
Liberty Hill Foundation
Mountains Recreation and Conservation Authority
National Parks Conservation Association
Resources Legacy Fund Foundation
The San Diego Foundation
San Gabriel Mountains Forever Campaign
Santa Monica Mountains Conservancy
Southern California Edison
Tiffany & Co. Foundation
Union Bank Foundation
William C. Kenney Watershed Protection Foundation
Whole Systems Foundation
and individual donors . . .
Remember that other donating options are available.
You can also support The City Project by:
- Donating securities, stocks or bonds. If you have stocks
or other appreciated assets that you have held for more than
a year, making a gift of them may result in significant tax savings
- Providing in-kind goods or services.
- Creating a trust that benefits The City Project.
- Designating The City Project in your workplace payroll deduction giving
- Giving through your corporate matching-gift program.
- Making a gift of an existing life insurance policy.
- Designating The City Project as beneficiary of a pension or individual
- Making a bequest of income or property in your will. Here’s
how: “I give and bequeath _______ Community Partners FBO The City Project, a non-profit corporation organized
under the laws of the State of California, with offices at 1055
Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1660, Los Angeles, CA 90017.”
- Memorializing your loved one with a gift to The City Project.
To call in a credit card contribution or for more information
about contributions to The City Project, please call Meagan Yellott at 213-977-1035.
Feel free to email
us with any questions.