Representative Raúl Grijalva (D-Ariz.), the Ranking Member on the US House Natural Resources Committee, highlights the need for racial and ethnic diversity in the mainstream environmental movement and among environmental funders a broad range of public health and civil rightsMore >
The City Project
- Weaponization of NEPA & Environmental Lawfare – NOT
- Support Chicano Park #EarthDay 2018
- African American people moved to Baldwin Hills after SCOTUS upheld equal housing right. CAAM Series Beginnings, Displacement, Planning.
- Count the Hummers!
- Kellogg Park Dream Comes True! Thank you Miguel Rodriguez & CAUSE | Ventura
- Fair Housing Act April 11, 1968, Overcoming the Legacy of Residential Segregation #fairhousing50
Lisa García, U.S. EPA Environmental Justice Head, on The City Project “Real Community Lawyering and an Inspiration”
We were going around the country with some of the cabinet members doing listening sessions on America’s Great Outdoors. And how we have to connect certain communities to parks, how we have to improve our open space in, certainly inMore >