Read the decision in Estate of Arturo Giron Alvarez v Johns Hopkins University et al, U.S. District Court, District of Maryland, No. 15-00950. HEALTH NEWS JANUARY 4, 2019 Jonathan Stempel (Reuters) – A federal judge in Maryland said The JohnsMore >
The City Project
- Oxnard reunion comunitaria salud y industria del petróleo Community Meeting Pollution & Public Health LULAC The City Project Corazón Latino GreenLatinos May 16 6pm
- Who signed the statement by former federal prosecutors that Trump would be charged with obstruction of justice if he weren’t the sitting president?
- Hundreds of Former Federal Prosecutors Agree Trump Would Be Indicted for Obstruction of Justice under Mueller Report If He Were Not President
- Obama Boulevard and MLK Boulevard Celebration and Resistance!
- Intersection of Obama & MLK Boulevards is a symbol of hope & resistance – L.A. Times
- Park Access, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion for All CA Prop 68 #prop68forall
Justice for Guatemalan People Johns Hopkins, Bristol-Myers, Rockefeller Foundation must face $1 billion syphilis infections suit. Non consensual medical experiments are crimes against humanity.
Kellogg Park Dream Comes True! Thank you Miguel Rodriguez & CAUSE | Ventura
Miguel Rodriguez writes: On the eve of the ribbon cutting for Kellogg Park I’d like to thank all of the Ventura Avenue families who attended countless meetings, made tons of calls, and showed up to demand that their voices beMore >