For Tom Hayden Click here for live streaming, remote participation, and registration Oct 25-26 2016 Keynote Speaker US EPA Administrator Gina McCarthy Tue Oct 25th 8:45am – 10:15am Opening plenary Jacqui Patterson, Director, NAACP Environmental and Climate Justice Program Dr.More >
The City Project
- YES on #Prop68 Park Access for All!
- Brown v Board of Education Equal Justice & Human Dignity Artist Lorie Novak May 17
- #KidsToParks Day! #HealthyLivingParklands May 19!
- Racial & Economic Disparities in Residential Proximity to Air Pollution Sources EPA Webinar, View Recording Here
- The River Needs To Be Healthy, Clean, and Green-Revitalizing the Lower L.A. River: Voices from Maywood
- 18th Annual LA River Ride June 3
Surviving to Thriving Revitalizing Vital Communities National Training & Resources Summit 2016 The City Project
Generations of Diverse Advocates for Green Justice LA State Historic Park WAPOW
L to R: Kenneth Mok, Robert García, Sam García, Dorcas Mok, Kit Hing, Bo Gun, Tim Mok Tim Mok recently talked at a site tour of LA State Historic Park. “I live on Bunker Hill Avenue in Chinatown. My family have been residents ofMore >