The City Project’s Robert García will ask how are Flint water, parks and beaches, and climate change connected? And why doesn’t the announcement below mention communities of color, or low income communities? Learn how to use civil rights and environmentalMore >
The City Project
- YES on #Prop68 Park Access for All!
- Brown v Board of Education Equal Justice & Human Dignity Artist Lorie Novak May 17
- #KidsToParks Day! #HealthyLivingParklands May 19!
- Racial & Economic Disparities in Residential Proximity to Air Pollution Sources EPA Webinar, View Recording Here
- The River Needs To Be Healthy, Clean, and Green-Revitalizing the Lower L.A. River: Voices from Maywood
- 18th Annual LA River Ride June 3
Portland New Partners for Smart Growth Equitable Development: Civil Rights and Environmental Justice Feb 11-13
Washington Post on Diversity, Equal Justice, and Mainstream Enviros City Project Quoted
Darryl Fears reports in the Washington Post: [T]he level of diversity, both in leadership and staff, of [mainstream environmental] groups . . . is more like that of the Republican Party they so often criticize for its positions on theMore >